AWE Fellowship Program
Accelerating Women Entrepreneurs
The Accelerating Women Entrepreneurs' (AWE) Fellowship Program aims to support on-the-ground, women peacebuilders through consciousness work, training in our peacebuilding technology, and importantly, the development of economic business partnerships “across conflicts”. Currently based in Israel and the West Bank, the AWE Fellowship Program awards recipients with training and support to grow their entrepreneurial businesses, leadership and peacebuilding skills, as well as personal development. In the 2017 – 2018 round, we activated two Fellowships.
~ PTC thanks Shannon Ewing for her Fellowship design and project management work. PTC thanks the Fellowship Committee: Eileen McPhillips Portner, Lara Ewing-Himber and Joyce Beck.
The goals for our collaboration with our AWE Fellows
- Economic growth — that their businesses will create jobs and spread prosperity throughout their community
- Leadership — that their businesses are peaceful, beneficial enterprises
- Consciousness – that the Fellows experience personal growth, confidence and develop a greater sense of purpose for their businesses
- Peacebuilding – that the Fellows promote peacebuilding in their local community through their role as business leaders
Evaluated results for each Fellowship
- Tracking economic growth in each entrepreneur’s business, demonstrated through:
- % of growth in profits
- # of new employees hired
- Growth of market reach
- Growth in Fellow’s leadership, personal development and peacebuilding skills through:
- Measurable increase in the Fellow’s quality of life and
- Greater understanding of consciousness practices and personal and business purpose
- Reach of Fellow’s impact and promotion of collaboration between cultural groups in their community
We are thrilled to provide this Fellowship to serve emergent entrepreneurs and further PTC’s vision of a world of evolving consciousness, prosperity, and peace for all. Please get in touch with us with any questions and share our work with your network.
PTC is a neutral, non-political organization and does not endorse a one-, two-state, or relocation solution in any way.