The Matrix of Peace™ Whole Systems Model a positively disruptive, pioneering technology for designing peaceful and prosperous communities
The MOP is a highly researched and theoretical systems model. It illuminates the core values and consciousness ecosystem forces of community, and identifies the best practices for peacebuilding within and among the key subsystems of commerce, civil society, and law. It is also a visual teaching tool using a Venn diagram to illustrate how the systems combine to co-produce peace.
Finally, it is an assessment tool for mapping the dominant consciousness in each subsystem, and diagnosing and correcting imbalances among the subsystems when peace is disrupted.
We have developed and showcased the MOP framework with partners in Conscious Capitalism®, Barrett’s Value System, Spiral Dynamics™, and — most recently — the Nobel Peace Prize Forum focused on child trafficking.
- Cultivate human flourishing
- Practice no-violence, non-coercion, radical tolerance
- Promote freely-chosen, mutually beneficial solutions
- Criticize by creating
- Personal responsibility and integrity
- Ethical and voluntary action
- Rule of Law
- Sanctity of all life forms, including the planet
- Justice and transparency
- Economic freedom (as defined by Fraser Institute)