The Matrix of Peace Whole Systems Model™ is a positively disruptive, pioneering technology for designing peaceful and prosperous communities
The Matrix of Peace Whole Systems Model is a highly researched theoretical model, sourced from the work of generations of thought leaders from both the classical liberal tradition and the human potential movement. It is the goal of Peace Through Commerce to bring these two forces–classical liberalism and the human potential movement–together to inform the public and peacebuilders of the values, beliefs, practices, and lessons learned that most optimally generate sustainable peace. The Model identifies peace-optimizing values and beliefs. It also identifies a body of best practices, tools and data to aid the practitioner in using it.
We have developed and showcased the Matrix of Peace Whole Systems Model with partners around the world such as the Nobel Peace Prize Forum Oslo, Business For Peace, Conscious Capitalism, Inc., women entrepreneurs in Israel and the West Bank engaged in our Accelerating Women Entrepreneurs program, and women in our incubator Shakti Leadership Fellowship Program.
- Cultivate human flourishing
- Practice no-violence, non-coercion, radical tolerance
- Promote freely-chosen, mutually beneficial solutions
- Criticize by creating
- Personal responsibility and integrity
- Ethical and voluntary action
- Rule of Law
- Sanctity of all life forms, including the planet
- Justice and transparency
- Economic freedom (as defined by Fraser Institute)